Skip to Content

Anonymous asked: Cumshot*


A cum shot, cumshot, cum blast, come shot, pop shot, or money shot are slang terms used to describe a person ejaculating (in film or video, or image in a pornographic magazine), usually onto a person or object. (from Wikipedia). Hope that helps.

Yes, “come” is the original spelling (though I have to admit I’ve never seen “comeshot” as one word).